Updated: Shopify Usage Charges
Shopify has a new feature in beta that is only available for certain apps. You can now increase the app spending limit for usage charges! Increasing the limit will prevent you from reaching your monthly returns limit, and keep your returns process untouched.
As you may already be aware, there is a maximum threshold for app charges over the duration of a billing period. Once you reach the threshold, there is a risk of losing the service for the remainder of the billing period. To avoid this, you can increase the app spending limit.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to your billing settings page:
- United States: From your Shopify admin, go to Finances > Billing.
- All other countries: From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Billing.
- 2.Click View all subscriptions.
...next to the app.
- 4.Click View spending limit.
- 5.Enter an amount in the NEW APP SPENDING LIMIT field. The new amount must be greater than your current app spending limit. The app usage charge that is shown here might differ from what's shown on your invoice. The most up-to-date app usage charge is shown here.
- 6.Select the checkbox to acknowledge that you're changing your app spending limit.
- 7.Click Save.
- 8.Click Confirm.
And that's it! Your returns process will continue seamlessly and smoothly.