Complex E-Mail Workflows / Multiple receivers
Streamline email workflows with Rich Commerce. Enhance efficiency with Rich Commerce's powerful email workflow capabilities. Get more insights today!
By defailt, for every new return you'll receive a notification from us in the format of:
- ↩️ New return RMA-1573495054 for order 1147 / Store credit / Pre-Paid Return Label (automatic)
The email itself contains details regarding the customer and the return.
We see merchants build workflows based on this email through
- their Helpdesk
- their CRM
- their E-Mail (Gmail, etc)
In most Helpdesks / CRMs / E-Mail applications you can execute rules based on
- an email sender
- content of email title
- content of email body
Typical workflows we see across merchants
- Distribute the email to multiple other teammates
- Distribute the email to specific teammates
- based on a specific return reason, e.g. "Defective item"
- based on a specific country the customer resides in
- based on a specific action the customer takes (e.g. a manual prepaid label)
- Directly start a conversation with a customer in the Helpdesk
- Provide the customer with additional information